Family & Humanitarian Immigration

Visas, family and humanitarian petitions, adjustment of status, removing conditions, work permits, DACA, TPS, U visa, waivers, extend/change nonimmigrant status, VAWA, and affirmative asylum.

Become a U.S. Citizen - Naturalization

Lawful permanent residents may become U.S. citizens if they meet certain requirements. Minor children of those naturalizing may automatically become U.S. citizens at the same time, if eligible.

Traffic Tickets - Civil or Criminal

Whether you are undocumented or wish to send an attorney on your behalf, we could go to the traffic court on your behalf, so you do not have to. Any person (undocumented or not) could send an attorney on  their behalf.



  • We charge reasonable fees and ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS, debit or credit cards, checks, and money orders.
  • You will NOT be considered a client of this firm until a contract has been duly executed and you have received an engagement letter with instructions.
  • Bring to your consultation all immigration documentation issued to you or filed on your behalf, and/or criminal and arrest records, even if the case was sealed, of a minor nature, or dismissed. It includes records from anywhere in the world, if any.

Not located in Clay or Duval Counties (Jacksonville Area)

This firm can provide immigration legal representation and services to those located anywhere in the world.

We also offer ancillary nonlegal services such as notarization, apostille, translations, Spanish-English interpretation, and tailored academic research on country conditions.

**The mere rendering of nonlegal services alone does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and this firm.


Next Steps...

Call to schedule a CONSULTATION.