Family & Humanitarian Immigration

Visas, family and humanitarian petitions, adjustment of status, removing conditions, work permits, DACA, TPS, U visa, waivers, extend/change nonimmigrant status, VAWA, and affirmative asylum.

Learn More

Become a U.S. Citizen - Naturalization

Lawful permanent residents may become U.S. citizens if they meet certain requirements. Minor children of those naturalizing may automatically become U.S. citizens at the same time, if eligible.

Learn More

Traffic Tickets - Civil or Criminal

Whether you are undocumented or wish to send an attorney on your behalf. We could request a waiver and appear on your behalf if the waiver is granted by the court.

Learn More


  • WE ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS, debit or credit cards, checks, and money orders.
  • This firm can provide immigration legal representation and services to those located anywhere in the world.
  • We also offer ancillary nonlegal services such as notarization, apostille, AFFORDABLE translations, Spanish-English interpretation, and tailored academic research on country conditions.

**The mere rendering of nonlegal services alone does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and this firm.


Next Steps...

Call to schedule a CONSULTATION